banner

banner
Come in and read, listen and comment

worry less. enjoy much more.

worry less. enjoy much more.
This is my Debut book it is available on Amazon

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Meditation Tip


























I had a difficult time learning how to meditate for almost 6 years I struggled with trying to be still and let my mind go still.... NOW I understand and NEED this powerful way to slow down.


People don't always believe the power of Meditation.

 Meditation can help with so many things:

Depression                                          Chronic pain
Binge eating                                         Asthma
Fatigue                                                 Sleep problems
Heart disease                                        Substance abuse
High blood pressure                              Allergies



IF your looking for some fun meditations to try here is a list of great resources:

www.mindspace.org.uk/


http://geti.in/17Mos9v


www.chopra.com


www.mayoclinic.org/meditation


Try one of the following links above and let me know how you enjoyed it and if you were able to meditate and then come back here and post a comment, I would love to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment