banner

banner
Come in and read, listen and comment

worry less. enjoy much more.

worry less. enjoy much more.
This is my Debut book it is available on Amazon

Monday, August 4, 2014

THE beginning

So Let's start at the beginning



I was a Pre-K teacher for 14 years.
I started down a wellness path( to heal my auto-immune disease)
 to 
a school...
IIN
The Institute of Integrative Nutrition

I completed the school, graduated...and.... I spend 2 years working with clients. Busy moms who wanted to stress less and live more.

I enjoyed helping moms find a balance. I facilitated and helped women with Fibromyalgia, lupus and other auto- immune diseases, change their diets.

I loved guiding clients in seasonal detoxes to find out hidden food sensitivities, and food intolerance.

But I have been working with health coaches and women entrepreneurs, and have really enjoyed it.
I have found the tools that help
me get clear on my target market, get crystal clear on what I do and what I offer.
So I find myself at the Beginning again.

As I transition from working with busy working moms to working with entrepreneurs.
It's been exciting.

We have a connection.
I understand their struggle.
I help them identify action steps
I provide accountability to create change.
So if your also at a place of new 
Beginnings
and want to have a complimentary session with me, email me at
helpatfountainofhealthcoach@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment