banner

banner
Come in and read, listen and comment

worry less. enjoy much more.

worry less. enjoy much more.
This is my Debut book it is available on Amazon

Monday, August 4, 2014

C is for Cookbooks




C is for Cookbook

I am a huge fan of cookbooks... and I have a large collection. The collection I had when I was not a health and clarity coach, are different than the ones I love now... Here are a few I found this weekend in Hyde Park, NY in a store called Hammertown




Plenty is beautiful and it has been on my wish list for a few months.




This one my grandmother purchased me... so I own this one.



Now here are my favorites that I own:




















I have tons more favorites... but I hope you enjoyed the list, and maybe you will check out a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment